Friday, November 13, 2009

Wants

I want to go shopping):
I want to buy lotssaaa stuff
I want dsk jewelry
I want to pee
I want to sleep
I want my heater to work
I want to find my phone charger
I want school to end forever
I want life to not be full of wants.

Hahaha.

Currently listening to: Where are you Christmas -Faith Hill
IT IS FINALLY FRIDAY. YES YES YES. I didn't notice that it was Friday the 13th until 7th period today. Oh, it's been a long week...
It's my dad's birthday on Sunday, and I don't know what to get him. Mmph.&I really gotta get my community service hours done...I have 0/6 hours ): fail. I can't wait for the Holidays, it's sucha happy time of the year...for the most part. I hate waking up in the cold though...stupid heater.
I've been so obsessed with green tea lately. I'm practically living off of it. To think the caffine should help me out -.-" I haven't been out much lately either :/ mannn oh man. Holiday concert is coming up fasttt. I can't wait, we're singing fun songs. Formal is coming up too. Busy busy. FINALS are almost here, which means one semester is doneee. The year is passing by fast~

No comments:

Post a Comment