Wednesday, November 25, 2009

stay alive.

Currently listening to: All over again-Jackieboyz

I just watched Stay Alive on Syfy, and I got to say, I got pretty freaked out...I won't be playing any video games anytime soon that's for sure. Hahaha, my brother and I had our faces burried in our hands half of the time, we're such losers :P BUT WHATEVER.

My mom is being SO unreasonable right now, I'm not saything that cause I'm a teenage girl and I always say those kinda stuff...I'm saying this right now cause it IS. I was about to take a shower, and she goes in and was like you don't need to shower. OKAY, if she really wanted to shower, she could have done so while I was watching Stay Alive. Not like she was doing anything. Pftsh, and she said I have bad time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment