I think I'm going to start writing what I listen to while I write my entries. Usually these are the songs that set the mood, or more or less inspire me to write.
Friends. People who you get along with. People you trust, and love. Simple, right? More or less. Is a friend allowed to yell at you when they are in a bad mood? Sure. But when you try to comfort them, should they say that this is not how you comfort a person? No. Who are they to know how you comfort a person.
Reassurance. Is that not a type of comfort? But because there is friendship, there is understanding. We will understand that they are in a bad mood, and will not put it to heart. Trust, understanding, and patience. Three things that follow up to happiness and love. Whether it's your family, your friends, your foes, or just plain strangers, we should give everyone a chance to tell us their side of the story. But whether their voices are heard or not is up to how loud they are (haha, not literally!), and how open our hearts are. Don't close your heart up to someone just because of one occurrence. Understand their story. After you've thoroughly thought about their rights and wrongs, forgiving them is always up to you. Don't blame others for lost friendships, before you point fingers at others, point at yourself. It takes two hands to clap.
Woah woah woah. Does this post make sense? I dunno. BUTTT IT SOUNDS SMART DOESN'T IT (: Haha no, but really. Friends are God's gifts from up above. Treasure them, they're the ones who truly make a difference in your life. Without them, where would you be now?

No comments:
Post a Comment