Saturday, November 28, 2009

today.

Currently listening to: 3-Britney Spears

Sucha fun song(:
Today has got to be THE most unproductive day ever. Oh well. I just laced up one of my vans just now, then I got bored. Hahhh.

Something ridiculous that happened today:
So I was surfing my newsfeed on facebook today--I know, lame. And I saw that girl #1 and Guy #1 is now in a relationship. I stared at that for like 5 minutes, no joke. THIS HAS GOT TO BE A JOKE. Now, for those who do not know, Girl #1 is one of my younger cousins, she's like a year younger? I think...No, she's two years younger. Guy #1 is girl #2's ex, my other cousin who's girl #1's older sister (girl#2 a few months younger than me). So I visited them two years a go and girl #2 told me about this guy, and how much she liked him. She introduced me and while I was there for the visit, we'd all go out and hang out. After a few days I went back home and me and the guy talked. They all claimed that he liked me, but I never thought about him in that way. Not long after, girl #1 starts flipping out, and cyber bitches at me saying how I stole her older sister's man. I was appalled. I hate hate hate HATE people who do not know the whole story and just starts bitching at you for...well nothing. It's stupid! So anyways, of course I fought back, and ended it by saying, you know what, this is ridiculous, this is not how I would spend 2 hours of my life fighting over the internet saying unecessary things to each other. But of course, I was hurt, why would she even THINK that I would ever do that to my cousin (girl#2), I love them so much (I get a long with girl #2 much better than girl #1 none the less, I love them the same).
But now, oh ho ho, now, girl #1, the girl that completely bitched me out about "stealing her sister's man" is going out with her sister's ex? That is just plain ridiculous. Well then again, girl #2 can be totally okay with it. But I'm just so surprised, and obviously kinda pissed that she would do that to me, but oh my goodness. Whatever, wasting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment