These past 3 days has been the most stressful, busy, and mentally draining days so far this year. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and so we only had 3 days of school this week. But of course, they piled what felt like EVERYTHING, all together. Or maybe I just have a bad schedual. A math test, chem quiz, chem lab, an in class essay all in the same day?! I am sooo tired.
It haven't been the best week in many ways, I've never felt so bad in my life. It seemed like everything I did was wrong, even if it wasn't really a big deal, people would tend to make a huge deal out of it. My parents are being pretty nosy lately too, gets on my nerves. I can't wait until Thanksgiving tomorrow, and Black Friday shopping on Friday with Amy(:
I watched New Moon today! There were A LOT of middle school girls there, and as expected, they screamed EVERY SINGLE TIME Taylor Lautner came on screen. You really just want to turn around and scream SHUT THE FUUUCKK UP! Goodness. But I gotta say, it was pretty amusing. The movie was not bad, but not my favorite. I did not really like Twilight either...personally, I think that the books are SO much better. Hahaaaa. It's cold.
TIME TO CLEAN MY ROOOM.

No comments:
Post a Comment