I want DSK Jewelry's necklaces! They are so gorgeous. And you know how when you go to a store or whatever, you like want one thing? I want like allllll of the necklaces. They're so freaking cuute.Anywhoos, Verde Tea Cafe, ugh. That place had a grand opening on Sunday, and everyone was like, "Yippee, Verde's back!" But now, I think Verde's kinda poopy. So, since their new location and grand opening happened, Verde is now a "restaurant" and don't get me wrong or anything, it's beautiful in there! But the thing is, is that you have to start paying $5 to sit in there. Like are you kidding me? First of all, it's a popular place for high schoolers, would you really think that they would have the money, or even want to pay that fee? And plastic bags. Gosh. So my friend went in and asked for bags for her food that she did not finish, and they gave her two. I go in ask for a bag and they're like, "Well, what do you need a bag for?" And I said, "For my food..." Then they go, "Oh well we gave your friend three bags just now." Okay, first things first, it was two bags not three. Secondly, it's just a bag, like, do I have to bring in my left over food and prove that I actually do need a bag? Their fried calamari is also yuck. I love calamari...but theirs make me want to gag.
Homecoming. I have been so busy because of it. Practices are more intense now, because homecoming is in 3 short weeks! Chinese project. Oh my goodness, everything is so crammed! Everyone is so busy that it's hard to meet up. And it is due this Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment