Wednesday, September 2, 2009

cookies.

I FINALLY FINISHED BAKING THEM! I started at 7PM, so it has been about 3 hours. I finished the cinnamon sugar, and they are delicious if I may say so myself. Right now, the sugar cookies are baking. I painted some with egg yolks and food coloring with my make up brushes. I boiled them so I hope that no one gets food poisoning. Oh gosh that would be horrible.

I just checked on the sugar cookies, and the ones that was painted has cracked, so the color's all crackly and unbeautiful. That sucks! Oh well, the plain ones look good. I should really get started on the card...I recorded myself on my camera, but I looked horrible so I won't be using that. A card will be fine. I really hope my friend enjoys the cookies. But most importantly his birthday.
-sigh- Time to do homework....

No comments:

Post a Comment