"2 Corinthians 4:16
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outward we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
Lord, I want to be renewed by you each day. I need to be renewed by you each day."
I got this from a girl named Jennifer's blog. I find it very inspirational. Especially her story about how her mom has been teaching her how to be independent since she was a little girl, and she has always thought she was an inspiring person, until she left for college. Not then, she did not notice how dependent she really is. Now, I know Jennifer from VBS, she was our dance team leader, and I have always found her very inspirational. But after reading this story, it has also made me realize that I am also a very dependent person. But I also think that everyone's dependent on something. Whether it's a person, or materialistic.

No comments:
Post a Comment