Wednesday, December 2, 2009

cramps.

Currently listening to: Goodbye My Love-8eight

Ughhh, I got my period early this morning and it has been the worst first day everrr. I have never gotten such sharp painful cramps on the first day of my period, that lasts the WHOOOLEE day. I haven't been in the best mood all day, but I tried to appear fine. I really should get started on my huge history project due Friday...but my cramps are hurting so bad, ugh whatever.

"I hate the fact that you treat her so nice, while you tell me I am annoying, and you act like you really hate the fact that I am around you. I hate the fact that she claims that you love her more, and you don't say anything to me about it. I hate the fact that I secretly cried over you today, I hate the fact that it doesn't seem like I can do anything to keep you by my side."-Just another teenage girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment