

These are the first two DSK Jewelry that I absolutely fell in love with.
A lot of people are inspirational. But aren't the people who start something from scratch into something so big just make you idolize them? I love her blog, and her about me. Now, I know I sound fan crazy, but lately I've been in situations where people are overestimating themselves way too much. And I find it crazy how DSK Steph sounds so...normal. I don't know her, so I won't say anything for a fact. But you know what I'm trying to say right?
There are people out there that are just thinking way too highly of themselves! And it's like uhmm, Hellooo? Stop floating on your own little dream cloud and come back down with the rest of us.
My pet peeves get to the best of me. I try my fullest to be kind to the people around me, but if I'm having a bad day and you get on a nerve, I will tell you. And that's not always the best thing, cause I tend to sound very rude. I wish I can apologize to everyone that I have offended in the past, but that is so hard. I think someone's pride and dignity is the most is the most important to them. Wouldn't you agree?
Homecoming week starts tomorrow. Sophmores perform on Tuesday, I'm so nervous and excited it makes me jittery. I can't even focus on my homework which is sooo bad. It's going to be a tiring week. Tomorrow: School, then at 6:30 I have homecoming practice at school until 9. Get home around 9:15ish, start homework, and god knows how much I would have that day. Hope the teachers are considerate. But then I have a math test this week, I am so so so so so so so dead.
Tuesday: Go to school at 5AM and help set up for our performance day until 7:30AM, 5 minutes later school starts, get excused from 3rd period to get ready to perform during brunch, finish the rest of the school day. Then go home and do homework, and study for math.
Wednesday is the day before the math test so I will be going to my tutor at 9PM until 11PM like always and study my buttox off.
Thursday is normal, Friday, go to school at 5(:45)AM to set up for the school rally, and if the girls or couples dance gets chosen to perform again, I will have to perform again. School for the rest of the day, then right after school, go straight home, pack for San Diego, and drive down that evening, missing my own homecoming -cry-.
Saturday: cousin Arthur's wedding. Sunday: drive back home. And find time to do my homework and project! Oh I wish I had magical powers.

No comments:
Post a Comment