Thursday, August 27, 2009
hokies and heelots.
I think I laughed the hardest I have ever laughed in a very long time. Yesterday in World Studies History, we played a game that introduced different societies and why another society would seem strange to another. I laughed to the point where my stomach was aching, I was tearing, and I can barely breathe. It took me about two minutes to compose myself just so I can say the number one and start cracking up again. We have projects already. A Me-Board, which is a board all about...well...me! Then another project which is a researchy project about a country. My country is Venezuela. I do not have the smallest clue of what happens in Venezuela. Oh well, this is why it's a research project. I have a math test tomorrow, a readiness test. Yippee. I also messed up during my choir voice placement test. That was nerve wrecking. It's been very hot these few days. I'm going to go get some water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment